Municipal Court

Kearny Municipal Court Lawyers

Have you been ticketed for a traffic offense? Were you or a loved one charged with a crime and ordered to appear in municipal court? You should have an experienced attorney at your side to protect your rights. At McCurrie McCurrie & McCurrie, we have been assisting clients in the Kearny area for more than 45 years.

Please contact a municipal court attorney at McCurrie McCurrie & McCurrie for effective representation. We have the skills required to protect your rights in municipal court proceedings.

Traffic Offense Advocacy in New Jersey

In days past, if you got a traffic ticket, you just paid the fine and forgot about it. Today, that's not always wise. Each time you are ticketed for speeding, a moving violation or any other offense, New Jersey Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) points are assigned to your driving record, which can mean higher insurance rates for years to come. Get enough traffic tickets and your drivers' license may be suspended. At McCurrie McCurrie & McCurrie we are accomplished at legal defense in traffic cases, including those involving:

  • DUI/DWI/drunk driving
  • Speeding
  • Moving violations
  • Driving without insurance
  • Driving on a suspended license
  • Driving on a revoked license
  • Careless or reckless driving
  • Leaving the scene of an accident

Criminal Offenses

When you are arrested and charged with a crime, you are suddenly thrown into a situation where the rules are very different and you are no longer in control. It is critically important to have solid legal advice from an experienced criminal defense attorney who will work to protect your rights and your freedom in all municipal court criminal charges, including:

  • Drug possession
  • Possession of drug paraphernalia
  • Disorderly conduct
  • Resisting arrest
  • Assault and battery
  • Neighbor disputes
  • Shoplifting

Additionally, the criminal defense lawyers at our firm provide legal advice and representation regarding expungements and expungement proceedings.

Contact an Attorney at McCurrie McCurrie & McCurrie Today.