Jump to Navigation
Subscribe to this blog’s feed Are You in Need of Expert Legal Representation? Contact Us For A Consultation. (201) 467-4180

McCurrie McCurrie
& McCurrie, L.L.C.

680 Kearny Avenue
Kearny, NJ 07032-3010
Phone: (201) 467-4180
Fax: (201) 997-9567
Kearny Law Office Map
email firm here

Bold labels are required.

Please note that First AND/OR Last Name, and Email AND/OR Phone are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Family law order modifications cover a variety of cases

We have covered a variety of family law topics on this blog. Many of those have discussed topics like seeking alimony, getting child support and determining child custody. What some of our readers might not realize is that you might have the option of modifying these orders after the divorce is finalized.

Post-divorced modifications are used to change orders associated with a divorce when the need for change meets certain requirements. In many cases, major changes in your circumstances might be the grounds for seeking a modification of orders. For example, if you lose your job, seeking a modification for a reduction in child support or spousal support might be possible.

It is important that anyone who is considering filing for a modification of divorce orders understand the criteria for seeking changes through the court. We can help you to understand the criteria. We can help you work through the criteria to determine if your case meets the criteria.

We know that you probably don't want to hash out all the issues of your divorce again. We can help you from start to finish with your modification. Property division, alimony, child visitation, child support and child custody are all aspects of your divorce that might be able to be modified.

Modification isn't limited only to couples who have divorced. Even if you weren't married and need help with a custody-related issue, we can help you learn your options and work through the modification case.

Whether you are seeking a modification or fighting against one, you can count on us to stand by your side as you go through the process.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information